Audio Amplifier. Which class should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi shayaan
Don't worry about it . i will tell you how to do it ! but at first step write AV . we will convert it to the S form . ok ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi jestin
Do you know how much power we are referring to ?

OK sir thank you sir.,

You have given me two circuits.

Voltage gain (Av)= Vo/Vi
For 1st circuit,
Av = C/Vi

For 2nd circuit,
Av = RL/Vi

No no no ! you are in wrong way . a guidance : as you probably know , xc=1/jwc ok ? and xl = jwl ok ? can you use the action like dividing voltage , from input to the out put ? ( are you familiar with : how to calculate impedance of a circuit ? if yes . a division between an impedance and another impedance . for example suppose that we have two resistor R1 and R2 . VR1=vout ( for instance ) .
Then vout = vin *( R1/R1+R2 ) . so you can use an action such as this , in this example . ok ?

OK so you mean I have to use voltage divider. OK I try.

- - - Updated - - -

OK so you mean I have to use voltage divider. OK I try.

Yes , the method is the same ! but instead of R1 and R2 you will have Z1 and Z2 . ok ?

For first circuit we have two impedance, Zc(capacitor) and ZL(inductor)

Vo=(Zc)/(ZL+Zc) * Vi

Is it right sir?

If no just tell me. I want to try it myself you just guide. Don't post solution.

It is correct , but don't write ZC or ZL , use 1/jwc or jwl ok ? now improve it .

OK.

Vo = (1/jwC)/{(1/jwC)+jwL} * Vi

Vo = Vi/{(jwC)(1/jwC+jwL)}

Sir I don't know how to simplify it more. :S

So j and w can be squared? or can they also be cancelled out?

Vo = {Vi}/{1/(jwL/jwC + 1/j2w2LC)}

Should it look like this?

OK sir I got it.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: I have to go now sir. But you post what you want I will see it at morning and I will post answer. Good morning sir.

to simplify it ! think on J^2 ! what will be the result . and try to remove a common part ! good morning my friend ! see good dreams ! see you later .

Hello sir,

The final equation looks like,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sir,

The final equation looks like,

Hi shayaan
Sorry because of this delay . i came back again ! see below , please :

You understand ?

Hello sir.

I was waiting for your answer. I post my solution if you reply to my post#378. I also got the same answer in your above post. Yes I have done it.

But our answer are different together . see my post and your post and compare them together .

Status
Not open for further replies.