Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Amplifier. Which class should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi shayaan
Don't worry about it . i will tell you how to do it ! but at first step write AV . we will convert it to the S form . ok ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi jestin
Do you know how much power we are referring to ?

OK sir thank you sir.,

You have given me two circuits.

Voltage gain (Av)= Vo/Vi
For 1st circuit,
Av = C/Vi

For 2nd circuit,
Av = RL/Vi

No no no ! you are in wrong way . a guidance : as you probably know , xc=1/jwc ok ? and xl = jwl ok ? can you use the action like dividing voltage , from input to the out put ? ( are you familiar with : how to calculate impedance of a circuit ? if yes . a division between an impedance and another impedance . for example suppose that we have two resistor R1 and R2 . VR1=vout ( for instance ) .
Then vout = vin *( R1/R1+R2 ) . so you can use an action such as this , in this example . ok ?

OK so you mean I have to use voltage divider. OK I try.

- - - Updated - - -

OK so you mean I have to use voltage divider. OK I try.

Yes , the method is the same ! but instead of R1 and R2 you will have Z1 and Z2 . ok ?

For first circuit we have two impedance, Zc(capacitor) and ZL(inductor)

Vo=(Zc)/(ZL+Zc) * Vi

Is it right sir?

If no just tell me. I want to try it myself you just guide. Don't post solution.

It is correct , but don't write ZC or ZL , use 1/jwc or jwl ok ? now improve it .

OK.

Vo = (1/jwC)/{(1/jwC)+jwL} * Vi

Vo = Vi/{(jwC)(1/jwC+jwL)}

Sir I don't know how to simplify it more. :S

So j and w can be squared? or can they also be cancelled out?

Vo = {Vi}/{1/(jwL/jwC + 1/j2w2LC)}

Should it look like this?

OK sir I got it.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: I have to go now sir. But you post what you want I will see it at morning and I will post answer. Good morning sir.

to simplify it ! think on J^2 ! what will be the result . and try to remove a common part ! good morning my friend ! see good dreams ! see you later .

Hello sir,

The final equation looks like,

Untitled.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sir,

The final equation looks like,

Untitled.jpg

Hi shayaan
Sorry because of this delay . i came back again ! see below , please :

You understand ?

Hello sir.

I was waiting for your answer. I post my solution if you reply to my post#378. I also got the same answer in your above post. Yes I have done it.

But our answer are different together . see my post and your post and compare them together .

Status
Not open for further replies.