Audio Amplifier. Which class should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this formula to calculate average value of every wave either square, triangular or sine?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh what happened ? are you confused ? your preamplifier is opamp

By opamp you mean TDA2030 or TL074? Is that my preamplifier?

OK OK I got. PSU is to test SMPS. Right? Then I don't know what is PSU exactly sir. I don't know even about SMPS but at least I know that SMPS are those power supplies which are also used in computers.

Yes. I have calculated it. I got Vavg=Vpk (for symmetrical square wave, I have integrated from 0 to pi/2)

Is this formula to calculate average value of every wave either square, triangular or sine?
of course yes .
of course yes . ( an inverting amplifier with TL074 )
And about that average : suppose that we have this : 1/T integral over vS dt from zero up to ton . what will be the result ?

- - - Updated - - -

of course yes .
of course yes . ( an inverting amplifier with TL074 )
And about that average : suppose that we have this : 1/T integral over vS dt from zero up to ton . what will be the result ?

Kindly write in LaTex form. I am having trouble in understanding it.

Sir I am not getting your limits. t1=0 and t2=?

- - - Updated - - -

No no sir. LaTex is not Laplace. Latex is the way to write mathematical forms. google it, you will definitely get it.

T2=ton ( each square wave has an on tme and off time . ( i'm talking about two level square wave ) (without minus cycle ) .
BTW : can you attach the link of La text description , please ?

I tried to solve your given task and now I am going to show my work using LaTeX.

\[\frac{ 1}{T }\]\[{\int }^{ Ton}_{0}\]Vsdt
Since T is the time period so I have used \[\pi\] in place of T
\[\frac{ 1}{ \pi}\]\[{\int }^{ Ton}_{0}\]Vsdt
\[\frac{ 1}{ \pi}\]\[\left\{ \frac{ Vs^{2}}{2 } \right\}^{Ton}_{0}\]
\[\frac{1 }{ 2 \pi}\](\[{Ton }^{2 }\])-0
So finally I get,
\[\frac{Ton^{2} }{2 \pi }\]

Is this correct sir? I tried just

shayaan , why pi ? when i told pi ? i told zero and ton . i didn't tel any thing about pi ! we are talking regarding square wave not sinusoidal wave . retry .

So if I don't use pi instead I use Ton in place of T,
then,
answer should be,
Ton/2.

Now is it right? If no. Then what should I use in place of T?

- - - Updated - - -

Sir I am going this time. Its too late. I hope you have understood latex little bit.
Latex is to write the mathematics or anything properly i.e. with originality.

So sir kindly help me with that question.

Good morning.

why divide by two ??? are you familiar with integral taking process really ? it is completely wrong .

Yes sir I am familiar.

Here is attachment. See my method. I am getting 2 in the fraction.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 71

Yes I have understood. Here Vs is treated as constant. Right. Therefore you didn't apply integration on it.

I got sir.

Therefore you didn't apply integration on it.
On what ?

So can you predict that what i'm trying to say with this average formula ? assume that we have a square wave with amplitude = 50 volt , and we want take average from it . tell me the average value if frequency is 200KHZ ( instead of these duty cycles : 10 percent ( 0.1 ) 20 percent ( 0.2 ) 50 percent (0.5 ) 80 percent (0.8 ) 100 percent (1) ) .
Good luck
Goldsmith

Thanks a lot sir to reply.

So I should use this formula.

1/T ∫ Vs dt from 0 to Ton

I know I have,
f=1/T=200KHz
Vs=50 volts.

But What about Ton sir godfreyl?

Use the formula Goldsmith gave in post 252.

- - - Updated - - -

He gave you the duty cycles in post 254.

So sir you mean I have to use that formula (post#252) for 5 duty cycles. Right?

If so then I don't have frequency in that formula. So where will I plug 200KHz? I can plug Vs=50volts and D.C.=0.1 (one by one) but what about frequency which he gave?

Status
Not open for further replies.