Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless (rf) embedded project- electric automatic meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandini88

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. Im new learner for MikroC. I doing automated meter reading using rf. Transmitter is connected to the electric meter and it counts the pulses from it and displays it over the LCD display. It also transmits the data over wireless using RF. and i added few thing like RTC for clock and external EEprom for storing meter reading. rtc and eeprom can be connect at same pin scl and sca? if it possible then, if i use software(soft_i2c) for rtc mean eeprom also need to use software code too? or can use i2c also? if want to connect separate pin, how the connection? At the receiver end the data is received by a receiver module and display it over the LCD display. please anyone help me and give some example of wireless embedded code for learn USART uses more. please anyone give faster response.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back