Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Communications_Engineer

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Welcome,

I hope we can discuss problems facing students in Pakistan regarding subjects they study at university.

If you find some job openings within Pakistan, you can post them here.

Policies, rules and regulations of EDABOARD is applicable here as well.

Inshallah we will discuss those problems and support the students as we can,

Hope the members in this group will increase day by day.

very nice. students like me are badly suffered because of lack of guidence.
i m requesting you to discuss final year projects as well.

hi all.
the first question is regarding ferrit core transformer.what is it. why and how its used in (specially ) inverters.
thanks

Ziad, I'm not really good at that, I'm a researcher in wireless communication. But, I suggest you to

1) Post a message as a different thread, as it would be clearer what you want to ask

2) we have very few people here yet and perhaps no experts in electrical, so use the suitable forum (for electrical on edaboard home)

thx comm engnr.
i m aerospace engineer but i love electronics since since school time. i want to do masters in it . so i want to do basics. any idea !!

ziad, ferrit core transformers r used for high frequency espacialy in RF system and hard to get hand in Pakistan, why do u want it to use in invertor? why dont u use H-brigh and IGBT driver instead it will not requires any transformer anyway? need any help with that?

hello there!
first of all i m not so good with computer so sorry for mistakes and not reaching on time.
my interest is power electronic, HRF, microcontrollars, OP AMps and AF AMps. i will glade to help and sure also learn from u 2.

hameed what the hell is Paki? we r all Pakistanis here.....

Sorry! 2 harsh of me. Pakistani not Paki (used as abuse in West).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back