Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice changer-distorter needed (PIC based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the artikel

Found It! :D
It took me 4ever, but found the artikel. IT was publiced in september 1991 and it was called Stemverschuiver.
The project uses a sound chip which was specialy designed for this.
MSM6322 ( sms)
If you search the internet for this chip..you'll find a lot of schematics and stuff.
It's a chip that only needs a few extra components.
HAve fun

Voice Changer

Not sure if it will help or hinder but...
Intel makes a "Sound Morpher" which will change anyones voice or other sound.
Unfortunately it only runs on a PC and not realtime...but maybe it will help you see what can be done...and the price is very reasonable..I got one free when I ordered their QX3+ PC based Microscope...it even includes a digital recorder which you dump back into the pc.

Thanks Emdee, it looks promising... by the way you have any idea where can i buy this chip? In the Europe or if you have an adress (I have send e-mail to oki official dealer in Germany but no reply...)

thanks in advance

mona

Hi,

I have no idea where to get the chip. It's been so many years sinds it was published, It could be absolete by now.
However, if it is absolete there's proberly a replacement. Check the manufactorers website.

Maybe you can find the chip here:
h**p://www.a-source.nl/uk/index-uk.htm
Don't now if they sell in low quantity.
Good luck

Thanx for all the info. You guys have been very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back