Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

three way buffer replication of a special kind on pulse

yefj

Advanced Member level 4
Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There is a pulse shown in the picture.The pulse voltage are -2V to -5V and the width is 200ns.
Is there a component which could take this pulse and relpicate it three times?
Three outputs which are equal to the pulse i entered.
Thanks.

1721219023452.png

I may be wrong I think OP is trying to preserved the -2 to -5 pulse, just replicate it and clean up Tr and Tf.....?
Is there a component which could take this pulse and replicate it three times.

So far the logic IC proposed is the best solution that meets specs given.

Post # 14 :

Hello Dana,
How accurate do the -2 & -5 V levels have to be ?
0.3V value innacuracy could be ok in the voltage levels.

So I guess you could use the inverter, trimming its supply to insure he preserves level
as he desires......but so far we have not been given T & V accuracies needed. My comment
based on belief he wants to preserve amplitude of incoming pulse while improving its
Tr, Tf.......eg his answer above in Post #14

See post # 20

Post # 14 :

So I guess you could use the inverter, trimming its supply to insure he preserves level
as he desires......but so far we have not been given T & V accuracies needed. My comment
based on belief he wants to preserve amplitude of incoming pulse while improving its
Tr, Tf.......eg his answer above in Post #14

See post # 20
True , we have yet to get real specs with tolerances or purpose from him. But can you think of an application where both risetime and peak levels preserve key Information?

Last edited:

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back