Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switching time of a button in proteus

Serkan kaya

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to change the switching time of a button in Proteus. But when I change the switching time, there is no change in my simulation. When I apply a voltage to the button, I expect the other terminal to equal that voltage after 10 seconds. But it changes after very short times.

What is the cause of this?
How can I fix this?

I never really tried this option in proteus. To control the switching time, I just used delay in my microcontroller codes. The simulation worked accordingly.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried again and it works like this: The voltage at the second terminal of the switch increases continuously and after 10 seconds took the final value.

But I would expect it to behave like this: It stops for 10 seconds. And after 10 seconds, it switches the voltage to the other terminal of the switch.

Is there a simple way to do this using only hardware? For example, I press the button and after 10 seconds the led will light up.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back