Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM868 - EAT with Bluetooth?

eatingsim

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a SIM868 module and I have successfuly ran my application on it using SDK_1418B01SIM868M32_EAT.rar downloaded from simcom.ee. Everything works fine, however, I would like to add some Bluetooth features to it. According to the official documentation, it should support Bluetooth, it even has a pin for a BL antenna, but when I try to run any BL related AT commands on it, all i get is ERROR.

When I flash 1418B02SIM868M32_BT.ZIP on the chip, Bluetooth AT commands work, but my app isn't loaded. I found out that there is an EAT with Bluetooth for the SIM868E chip - 1418B02SIM868E32_BLE_EAT.RAR Even though it is not ment for the SIM868 chip, I flashed it anyway, but it didn't work.

So my question is, is there an EAT with BL functionality for the SIM868 or is there a way to modify the existing EAT files to enable BL?

Solved, I emailed simcom support and they provided me with the file.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back