Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quick designing of AM transmitter, Understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 6 month a semester......
She took 4 and half months for DC analysis and 1 and half month for AC....
We have no time to practical anything for our self.
In six months you could find no time to do anything?

Our teacher was too lazy or too fast, I don't know....
Most likely your teacher says you are too lazy or too slow.

They consider us jackass...
Did you do even one thing to show they are wrong?

So I assume you can imagine how our teacher teaches us at university....
Yes. You (or maybe it was Shayaan) said they don't even care if you learn anything! You are quite right - you are beginning to understand the difference between school and university.

At university there is nobody holding your hand and spoon-feeding you like a small child. If you want to learn anything, you must make some effort to do so. If you don't, you will fail and nobody at the university will care.

One day you will leave university. Then there will be nobody to teach you, but you will still be expected to learn.

If you want to ever be successful, you need to learn how to learn. You need to learn how to find the information you need without help from other people. Now is the time to gain those skills - while you are still at university.

Hi Godfrey
How are you ?
may i ask an optional question , please ? ( i wanted to ask it via P.M but you didn't authorize to receive any P.M from members . ) i think your name is kind of German name , and hence i think you are from Germany , am i right ? what about universities in your country ? ( i know something about Germany but if you are in germany )
Best Regards
Goldsmith

you should start to learn yourself ! and self reading ! it means be a bookworm ! and don't accept anything easily ! test , and see the result yourself with your hands and your eyes ! thus you can learn.....
Yes, I agree. This is most important! :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Goldsmith

My name is Godfrey. Some of my ancestors were from Germany, but I was born and live in South Africa so I can not say anything about German universities.

I have perhaps a slightly strange idea about universities. To me, one of the most important parts of a university is the library. There are books and journals we can study to learn about anything we choose.

And access to the library costs nothing - all of the information in it is available for free!

If we want a qualification, we must register and pay a lot of money. In exchange we may (if successful) get a piece of paper with the word "degree" on it.

I always found it a little funny that the education is free - what costs big money is that piece of paper.

Regards - Godfrey

My name is Godfrey. Some of my ancestors were from Germany, but I was born and live in South Africa so I can not say anything about German universities.
Hi Godfrey
Thank you for your informations . ( german breed is very respectful for me because iranian breed and german breed are the same ( aryan ) ( aryan race ) ( i think around 4 thousand years ago , they was from a group . )) by the way i have some friends in south africa as i heard from them your country is very beautiful !
ABout University yes i'm completely agree with you . time is a big teacher ! it teaches me to learn myself and i think if all of the peoples try to learn with books and without rely on university most of the problems will be solved easily . ( unfortunately there are many students that didn't recognize this issue until now ! however for my opinion professors of each university are important too . they should be able to teach correct but here some of them can't !
Have a nice time
Respectfully
Goldsmith :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back