Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quick designing of AM transmitter, Understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshal

Advanced Member level 1
Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here is what I have done so far.
@goldsmith
Capture 1.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I copies your diagram in order to create mine. I ain't any experienced person, I don't know what design should be, I don't know how many capacitors, inductors or resistors are used here.

Hi Eshal
Why C2 is in series with potentiometer ? i think with rules that i told you you can calculate value of feed back capacitor and then tank circuit . at least , isn't it ?

Capture 1.JPG

You told me Capacitor=0.5C of tank. Right?

So tank=L1/C1. Right?

Here is my value for L1/C1

It is very large.
It must be wrong.value.JPG

A rule : you can select one of the L or C randomly and then formula will given you the vague element . for example for C you can start with 100 nf or less or higher ( for 100 KHZ you'd better to select it higher )

No no no no....

I am not getting. I raise a white flag.
I am not getting :-(

You can't get what ?
No no no no....

I am not getting. I raise a white flag.
I am not getting

An advise : don't lose your hope ! you shouldn't be weak instead of each thing !

See below :

Yes I know I shouldn't lose hope, but I don't know anything practically, I hate our university teachers but I love my field..

value1.JPG
L=0.011mH

Is it correct?

Hi,

f=1/(2*Pi*SQRT(L*C)), your equation is wrong.

Yes I know I shouldn't lose hope, but I don't know anything practically, I hate our university teachers but I love my field..
I love my filed too , but my university didn't do anything for me too ! unless dissipating my time ! you should learn to learn yourself ! ( and with asking and searching ! )

L=0.011mH

Is it correct?

or as a matter of fact 11 uH ! that's correct ! congratulations . so now , what will be the value of feed back capacitor ?

i didn't talk regarding value of tank capacitor ! i talked about fed capacitor ! forgot it ? that law ?

Should it be 0.0121pF?

- - - Updated - - -

C=0.5(11u*220n)
C=1.21pF

- - - Updated - - -

C=1.21pF it is correct one.

It should be 1.21pF
Eshal , open your mind ! ( a best friend of mine , using this sentence when i telling a thing false ! ) :wink:
Tank capacitor is 220 nf ! so it's half will be 110nf . is that hard ?

Lol... Your friend is right.. Half of the tank capacitor.. aaaggggghhhhh......

In post#1. C3 is feedback capacitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back