Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Processor which can handle low speed USB communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
usb mobile microcontroller

You can ST7 MCU such as ST72652C4

usb microkontroller

You can implement USB in software. But PIC dont have enought power. Look here: **broken link removed**

usb microcontroller buy

try ubicom you can find what you are looking for

usb controller & microcontroller

Also you can use Cypress low speed USB controller such as CY7C63001-CY7C63000 and so on. For better help see www.cypress.com low speed usb forums.

USB microcontroller

On the topic of usb programmers and pics, does anyone have some schematics of a USB (to program the PIC) conenction for a PIC 16C57?

Re: USB microcontroller

mikroElektronika.com has PIC compilers in C, PASCAL and BASIC that include library for USB.

I hope that this helps.

bimbla.

USB microcontroller

HI PLZ UPLOAD THE MANUAL OF 8051 MICROCONTROLLER BY I SCCOTT MACKENZIE

visualart said:
what?
Do u need device controller, host controller or MCU?
u may detail ur application.

Hi,

I want to interface my K750 (Sony Ericsson Mobile) to a microcontroller to issue AT commands. What kind of controllers can be used for this?

I have a USB cable for my mobile. Do I need to have hub in between my mobile and usb capable microcontroller?

I will prefer a controller talking to my mobile directly without any addtional chip in between. Is it possible?

Please guide me.

Thanks and regards,

Kailas Shetye

USB microcontroller

Are you still trying to figure this out?

rharmsen said:
Are you still trying to figure this out?

Are you mad. Digging out a 3 year old post and asking a silly question.

Nandhu

@nandhu015
This is not a good way to comment on someone's post. Rather rharmsen followed the EDAboard rules more closely. He did a search instead of blindly posting question, which someone has already asked.

There are a lot of people here who don't like to put effort in even clicking on search at this forum.

@rharmsen
A better way to ask this type of questions directly to poster on an old post is to send a PM.

I think the people who ask a question and then find a solution should then post back to make the thread more useful to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back