Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Over temperature circuit

engr_joni_ee

Advanced Member level 3
Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I am working with a new PCB design in which I just came to know that I need to add an over temperature circuit that will send a shut-down signal to the microcontroller in case the measured temperature is out of range. I am familiar with reading RTD circuit. I actually have made once temperature monitoring board with OpAmp, ADC and a microcontroller on the board. But how to get a over temperature protection analog circuit that send shut down signal to microcontroller in case the temperature is out of range.

Hello, I am working with a new PCB design in which I just came to know that I need to add an over temperature circuit that will send a shut-down signal to the microcontroller in case the measured temperature is out of range. I am familiar with reading RTD circuit. I actually have made once temperature monitoring board with OpAmp, ADC and a microcontroller on the board. But how to get a over temperature protection analog circuit that send shut down signal to microcontroller in case the temperature is out of range.
can u send me this project circuit and block diagram

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: