Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OFDM using system generator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

atuljbh

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys! i am currently working on implementation of channel equalizer for OFDM using xilinx system generator. But i have stuck at one point please help me out of this>
Problem is is that i want to implement 16 bit qam using xilinx blocksets.And i unable to define 16 bit qam using xilinx block .if anybody had done before this then please show me how you have done it...
bye...

Hi, I am now doing my final year project regarding FPGA , ISE and MATLAB, and the time is very rush and limited for me. I am now using FPGA Xilinx Spartan 3A evaluation kit. My main objectives is to use MATLAB SIMULINK to constrcut a block diagram and using Xilinx system generator to generate HDL code. After that load the program into the evaluation kit to perform output. Due to the problem that i am new in this field and XILINX, i would like to ask anyone can give me some idea in order to solve this problem. Thank you...

Where are you facing a problem? Designing a block in simulink or implementation of hdl code in ISE?
Can you please elaborate your objective in this project? I designed various filters using Matlab FDA-tool & system generator, so I think I can help you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back