Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need pcb solution for led segment's

Status
Not open for further replies.
karesz said:
Hi macobt_delay isnt a problem,

Stop Yungs!
I told, that PICs pinout(Vdd + Vss) are wrong, not the full circuit_ & these is right/true....
Second: The Input range is dangerously soluted, its indiscutable; but with proper dimensioning it can be OK.
If you wish it only for 30V range=is simple to make :), you can see it, corrected, on my schema....
OK, the LEDs are yet clear; Trimmer has maybe 5 &10mm distances_I can make the PCB_or are you other meaning pls?
regards!
K.
Hello
If I make it,I will measure below 30 volts it is for my adjustable power supply from 1.25 to 15 volts.
The trimmer(you choise,is not problem which size,just to be 50K)

Hello macobt,
Tnx the answer_I will than not change your Trimmer circuit!
LEDs: you has also pls. the 3x HDSP-A901?
You did not answered me an IMPORTANT question; should be it a double side PCB (with metalised holes), or better only on side?
K.

karesz said:
Hello macobt,
Tnx the answer_I will than not change your Trimmer circuit!
LEDs: you has also pls. the 3x HDSP-A901?
You did not answered me an IMPORTANT question; should be it a double side PCB (with metalised holes), or better only on side?
K.
I have 3 separate led segments,If is posible to be one side only.
Thanks again karesz

Hallo Macbot,
here are may preliminary printouts, one side PCB, 2 bridges, 94x38mm & 4x M2.5 mountingholes (on GND).
Cable connector is tricky, if you plug it (pole)reverse: +5V will shorted to GND & the input 30V can not destroy your electronics! :)
Pls CHECK it IN DETAILS!, I`m wayting for your feedback!
Regards!
K.

karesz said:
Hallo Macbot,
here are may preliminary printouts, one side PCB, 2 bridges, 94x38mm & 4x M2.5 mountingholes (on GND).
Cable connector is tricky, if you plug it (pole)reverse: +5V will shorted to GND & the input 30V can not destroy your electronics! :)
Pls CHECK it IN DETAILS!, I`m wayting for your feedback!
Regards!
K.
Wooooooow:)
This is great,good job karescz,I do not know how to thank you.
I am very pleased with your work and once again thank you.
Can not wait to come for the weekend to begin the project
King Regards macobt

Hi,
:), tnx!
Means it, that you dont wish some changing pls?
I have it in CAD, netlist & so on, a changing is relative light... Do you wish the hatched GND or better a filled surface?
These card eventually can be some shorter (& smaller too) but I used i.e. resistors with 10mm(4Raster) & trimmer is bigger too as possible, & applied some distances at the 2 bridges, right for some unexperienced solderer too....

I have the Vias by the bridges maybe too small_the pads are 0.7mm with 0.4 holes, I think its better to have some bigger, i.e. 1.5mm pads & 0.7mm holes
I will that change for you, and tell me pls your wishes...
K.

karesz said:
Hi,
:), tnx!
Means it, that you dont wish some changing pls?
I have it in CAD, netlist & so on, a changing is relative light... Do you wish the hatched GND or better a filled surface?
These card eventually can be some shorter (& smaller too) but I used i.e. resistors with 10mm(4Raster) & trimmer is bigger too as possible, & applied some distances at the 2 bridges, right for some unexperienced solderer too....

I have the Vias by the bridges maybe too small_the pads are 0.7mm with 0.4 holes, I think its better to have some bigger, i.e. 1.5mm pads & 0.7mm holes
I will that change for you, and tell me pls your wishes...
K.
First to tell you that I like it the GND surface I have never use this kind of surface.
The board is little big but nevermind,just to work it out.
If you remove the holes of edges the board will be smaller,I use 1/4watt resistors they are 6mm,but for the led segmnet anode they I think must be biger.
And another thing to ask you,can you please make pcb just for 4 led segments(conected together with the anode resistors)like on the picure below.
Thanks again and again:)
Regards

OK, I think ~87x32 mm will be real, but than you dont have mounting holes! Its ok?
I will than only R12/13&14 as 10mm have, all other as 7.5mm, But your resistors length of 6 mm is length of corpus or the raster/hole distances, & how thick are the contact wires?
You means the 4 digit PCB alone the LEDs + resistors +4 transistors_upto PIC part, on place of PIC i.e. a header of 14 pins & with Dp2 as yet?...
Am I right, it will be a second PCB?
These changes I will make tomorrow or + 1 day, but for the other(4LED) PCB you must wait upto coming friday/weekend_sorry.
K.

karesz said:
OK, I think ~87x32 mm will be real, but than you dont have mounting holes! Its ok?
I will than only R12/13&14 as 10mm have, all other as 7.5mm, But your resistors length of 6 mm is length of corpus or the raster/hole distances, & how thick are the contact wires?
You means the 4 digit PCB alone the LEDs + resistors +4 transistors_upto PIC part, on place of PIC i.e. a header of 14 pins & with Dp2 as yet?...
Am I right, it will be a second PCB?
These changes I will make tomorrow or + 1 day, but for the other(4LED) PCB you must wait upto coming friday/weekend_sorry.
K.
No hury when you have free time you can do it the other pcb,I need just the led segment part,no transistors,,just conections between led segments and resistors for the anode,smallest it can be,if its posible.
Ok I will wait.
Regards macobt

macobt said:
...when you have free time you can do it the other pcb, I need just the led segment part,no transistors,,just conections between led segments and resistors for the anode,smallest it can be,...
Hi,
Dont worry, I have very less time, but like layouting...
You have the newer design of DPM2; 82,5x32.0mm only R12..14 are 10mm (maybe upto 0.5W), all other are on 7.6mm raster, as one side PCB; it can be hardly smaller. :)
If you need it to give for some manufacturer, tell me it pls; I will send you the complet GBR & NC-drill files, with maskings, too...
Greetings!
K.

karesz said:
macobt said:
...when you have free time you can do it the other pcb, I need just the led segment part,no transistors,,just conections between led segments and resistors for the anode,smallest it can be,...
Hi,
Dont worry, I have very less time, but like layouting...
You have the newer design of DPM2; 82,5x32.0mm only R12..14 are 10mm (maybe upto 0.5W), all other are on 7.6mm raster, as one side PCB; it can be hardly smaller. :)
If you need it to give for some manufacturer, tell me it pls; I will send you the complet GBR & NC-drill files, with maskings, too...
Greetings!
K.
Once again very good job,thanks a lot karesz
Evrything is great,dont need changes,just Is it possible" DPM2.BOT.pdf " file to be in original size,ready for printing on paper(without changes)
Thanks once again and best regards:)

Hi,
sorry,I did not realized that you wish it (maybe) self made & need a 1:1 version...
You have it yet!
Good progress!
K.

karesz said:
Hi,
sorry,I did not realized that you wish it (maybe) self made & need a 1:1 version...
You have it yet!
Good progress!
K.
Thanks karesz for evrything and helping me,When I finish the project on this blog I am gona publish pictures and I am gona inform you for that.
Big thanks again:)
King Regards maco bt

:)
I didnt forget the 4 digit print_ need some others to do too_my job!
Weekend coms...
K.

So macobt,
here is your weekend "to do"! :)
Good progress!
K.

karesz said:
So macobt,
here is your weekend "to do"! :)
Good progress!
K.
Big thanks again,This pcb of '4xHDSP' is for my clock.
Now I have all my documenatation for my project,and from tommorow I wiil start.
Best regards karesz and we gona be in contact,I am glad to meet you:)
macobt

:)
Im waiting...
(maybe a click on helped?)
Good luck-weekend!
K.

Hi Macobt,
how is your progress pls?
Greetings!
K.

wow karesz, you are a most generous and kind fellow.

Has me thinking I could send you my next schematic and you produce PCB for me, I need do nothing:D

Anyway, don't you think the OP is probably a 12year old kid ? in which case I wonder if he/she has learn't anything ?

It would have been better to steer the OP at vero or matrix board to learn the physical basics of wiring components together, OR if insist on PCB, then by hand with resist pen directly on copper clad PCB, he/she would learn much this way.

Hi xaccto,
I dont no what you means?
As I remember; the circuit dont have some OpAmp, only a PIC & Display...
Bets greetings!
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back