Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] my pic18F4520 is not responding for any thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is with your compiler. uninstall and then Reinstall the compiler and copy the 2 files I gave to the mikroC PRO PIC folder. Then compile your code.

i have done the reinstaling and copied the file....!!No changes in LED status..!May it will be some other problems!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Now corresponding led working but i can't say itz proper bcz when am not pressing switch its automatically some led's blinking.........some problem is there...pls help me

Thanks!!!

zip and post your hex file.

Check your simulation and circuit with this hex file.

Attachments

• 6_led hex.rar
    562 bytes · Views: 50
Last edited:

i have made many changes in my pgram the hex code is

View attachment panel.rar..here is the code

- - - Updated - - -

panel.png this is the circuit i needed,The output Led will glow if any one of input is high,silent button makes it off,the second row of led goes off if corresponding input high and viseversa

when we r connecting these circuit it needs a separate power supply for MCU and others??

Button-1
ON...Led -1 ON,Led 2,OFF..similarly all
panel.pngOFF

Does Button 1 turn on/off led 1 and led 2? What does the other buttons do? the test button? silent button?

if Led1 is On then 2 will be Off and viseversa, Test will blinks output, and Led's under Led-1,silent button will switch off the output

Your RAR file contains only the HEX file, I would recommend posting your updated code using the CODE or SYNTAX tags.

Also have you properly specified the Configuration Register settings within both the MikroC IDE and the Proteus simulation?

BigDog

Yes, thanks all now itz working..some problems on hardware am using Rgb led's..the terminals was wrongly connected ..itz nw corrected..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back