Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MICROSOFT MAY TAKE OVER YAHOO??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1986

Full Member level 4
Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HEY GUYS' wht do u'll think about this move is it a gud move or NOT?????

NOT, actually Yahoo is not worth that amount of money

i hate yahoo
i don't know why people even have an email account on it....or use its messenger...
they're both crap
why have a bid of $42B on it...
but anyway, i'll be happy if microsoft just takes it over so that we'd rest from it :D

In fact microsoft is going to rise the bid from 44 bilion dollars,i think the bid is really high considering the sorry state of yahoo in online revenue market.Google is the Best and will remain as No 1.

hey salma yahoo provides more storage capacity then msn.............and there are much more free services AVAILABLE ON YAHOO THEN MSN................so y do you think its crap...............which one do you use????

i just don't like the GUI of yahoo messenger
nor the options in the mail inbox...
storage isn't really critical for me...
i stopped using my yahoo mail account...it's got tons of dust on it by now...LOL

YEAH I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH THE SPAMMING PART.................ACCORDING TO U WHICH EMAIL SERVICE IS BETTER???

gmail is the best for me...specially for professional mailing (other than my work email account of course)...and hotmail is for groups and friends' forwards :)

yea EVEN I'VE GT "gmail" its very efficient and minimum SPAM................but i use yahoo messenger because majority of my friends are there on it :D

Yes, In Yahoo I get lot of SPAM,especially the emails from AFRICAN country.I have been getting emails from AFRICA for more than 5 years on regular basis, with the different people names, regarding the subject of transferring their millions of dollar from their bank into my bank account and are asking me to become their only keen for recieving the money on the behalf of some one's dead family.I used to have my cell number posted onto my yahoo profile.I started getting the phone call from AFRICA 5 years ago, then I removed my contact numbers from yahoo profile.I believe the money they are giving me is BLACK and illegal and were asking that you'll get 50% of the share,depending on the deal.After that I removed my cell phone number from my yahoo profile.I don't know why only I get emails from AFRICA, among my friends who have Yahoo accounts.In my yahoo email, there are more than 90% emails from AFRICA.After that I made a new account on hotmail and I don't use yahoo account anymore.

If Micro$oft do that then the google will be the absolute No.1 for long time...............great.

yes, i am now a multi billionaire from the yahoo spam mails :D

HEY BUDDY.............UR not the only one who was receiving tht AFRICAN MAIL............EVEN ME AND MANY OF my friends were gtting tht email...........THIS WAS A PLOY used BY THE nigerians to fool people and ROB THEM............i saw in the NEWS tht THE GROUP OF africans doing this got caught.................BUT I STILL use to receive this msg..............BUT NOW I'VE STOPPED RXING IT.................BUT SPAM IS STIL POURING IN.........SO I'VE switched to GMAIL............

hey, it is not African i received several mails with the same topic from Australia and England

i was rxig email from only places like africa,namibia and nigeria...........

I am amazed to know of you guys getting that SPAM emails too_Okay , tell me what will happen if Microsoft take over yahoo.What would Microsoft would do with Yahoo.Will it delete www.yahoo.com or what?, or Microsoft would rename it as www.microsoft.yahoo.com or when we open www.yahoo.com, there would be No Yahoo! written instead Microsoft! written over there.I wonder what would it do, if it take over this Yahoo.Will every email address would be deleted belonging to yahoo.
I also many a times think that what would happen to hotmail accounts in the future after 20-30 years.People now even don't get ID names or even good ID names, because they were already been registered by some one else.My name is Umar, but I didn't get umar@hotmail.com, because another person was registered with that name.Every day hundreds of emails address are registered.If this continue, the names ID would be populated so much and no good name IDs would be available.How do you people think about this thing, please share your views.

i think the first thing microsoft will do is to make all the free services offered buy yahoo as PAYED..............thn they'll do a remix of d complete GUI...........CHANGE THE MESSENGER COMPLETELY AND ALOT OF CRAPPY THINGS

who know wht?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back