Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to work with MSP-EXP430F5438 Experimenter Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is confusing you?

The HD66753 is the display controller chipset, much like the popular HD44780 used in the common 16x2, 20x4, etc., LCDs.

The actual display datasheet is the attached file.

BigDog

K sir thank you. i ll check the actual datasheet.
where can i get the information about This LCD operation.?

Have you checked the example code/programs for routines which demonstrates use of the display?

I'll check around and see if I can find some code examples or routines for using the display.

I have several of the TI Dev Boards, but unfortunately not the MSP-EXP430F5438.

BigDog

Have you checked the example code/programs for routines which demonstrates use of the display?

I'll check around and see if I can find some code examples or routines for using the display.

I have several of the TI Dev Boards, but unfortunately not the MSP-EXP430F5438.

BigDog

Not yet sir.. i will check now. thank you.

Download the attached zip file, within the MSP-EXP430F5438_HAL directory you'll find the necessary files to code for the LCD:

hal_lcd.h
hal_lcd.c

hal_lcd_fonts.h
hal_lcd_fonts.c

hal_MSP-EXP430F5438.h

There are also a few demo programs with demonstrate the use of the LCD along with the above files.

BigDog

Attachments

• slac227j.zip
    551.9 KB · Views: 50
Download the attached zip file, within the MSP-EXP430F5438_HAL directory you'll find the necessary files to code for the LCD:

hal_lcd.h
hal_lcd.c

hal_lcd_fonts.h
hal_lcd_fonts.c

hal_MSP-EXP430F5438.h

There are also a few demo programs with demonstrate the use of the LCD along with the above files.

BigDog

K sir thank you....

I will follow your suggestions....please help me in future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back