Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High current power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dear mister_rf
I want to share my knowledge too .however it is a bit .
But how can i help you , and what should be the name of thread that i can open at your address . and how that thread can help ? tell , me more about it , please .
( I'll be happy , to share all of the things with the others ) .
Best Regards
Goldsmith

Simple, you may start by sharing the schematic and the list of components in use…
But, as I have suggested earlier, that’s possible a long story and better need to open a new topic for. :-D

Well my friend. let me draw the circuits and explanations . i want write a tutorial about All kind of SMPS design , and i'll put them here at this forum as soon as possible . (BTW : i forgot to say , a magic thing , that in my country the cost of many of components are cheaper than other countries and i don't know why . for example a simple SG3526N is about 0.4$ !!!!! However it is magic , but it is good for me ! :shock: :-D
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.