Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello to everybody, I'm Janet from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

janet200701

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to everybody

Hello Friends,

I am Janet from China. It is my first time to come this forum and say hello to you all. Hope to make some friends here. Now I work on a PCB company. If any help I can do for you, please let me know.

Thank you

Janet
----------------------
www.uwellpcb.com
----------------------

Re: Hello to everybody

hai janet,

iam manikandan from india. now i completed my M.E (Applied Electronics) degree. i need a job in this field. can you help me to enter into your company. pl give me the full details about your company. pl help if is it possible.

thank you,

Hello Manikandan,

Please have a look our website: www.uwellpcb.com. But you are in india and we are in China... Would you like to come to China to work for we have no any office in india now. Anyway, you can have a look. If you would like, you can release the email to me ( janet@uwellpcb.com) and then to see what I can help for you.

Thank you

Janet
----------------------
www.uwellpcb.com
----------------------
email:janet@uwellpcb.com

hello janet,

iam looking for a job in china. what about the salary? and what is procedure to enter into your company. may i know what's your desigination?

thank you,

manikandan.r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back