Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GUI for controlling the ac motor through a MC3PHAC controller using vc++

Status
Not open for further replies.

poornimargowda

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Pls any body let me know how to design a gui for controlling the ac motor using visual c++...?

you need to be be more specific of details like what kind of control? what type of motor.. phew.. a whole lot of details.!

any way.. you can do somme speed controlling and stuff like that using serial library available with the visual studio tool chain and can send like a command via UART to the uC (assuming) and then drive the motor.

Hi Magnatron, thank you for your reply. But i want help in code development for creating GUI using vc++ as i am beginner in c++. I have to control the AC induction motor using MC3PHAC controller. Please help me more about the vc++ to develop GUI.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply. but i need help in developing the gui for interfacing the pc with MC3PHAC.

Regards,
Poornima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back