Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FORWARDING AND REVERSING DC MOTOR USING LDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarfiaripzta

Newbie level 5
Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
reversing motor using ldr

need help i want to control dc motor using LDR can anyone give me circuit or idea i have an idea to use Hbridge to control motor but i dont know how to connect a LDR in replacement to pushbutton

mtr forwarding

Hi,
Control a transistor switch with LDR and use the switch output to drive your H bridge.
Regards,
Laktronics

how to connect a ldr to dc motor?

ei yah h-bridge can control the motor forward or reverse but i dont know where to put the LDR can you help by giving ecample circuit how to connect LDR to the h bridge

dc motor reverse circuit using ldr

try it ,

ldr with reversing motor

ei here is the schematic please help me i dont know where to put LDR..what kind of logic ic you put in the drawing please[/img]

logic using ldr

Hi,
You can use this circuit to drive the H Bridge, any clarifications, please get back.
Regards,
Laktronics

ldr drive h bridge

thx for the help this circuit can be connected to my H-BRIDGE??

reversing motor using ic

Hi,
Yes, it is for your circuit, the dc motor will rotate in one direction when light is not applied on LDR and will rotate in reverse direction, when light is applied on LDR.
Regards,
Laktronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back