Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSP tp DSP how to copy tms320f240pq

Status
Not open for further replies.

yryboy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to copy tms320f240pq

Hello,

I have a motor controller who uses DSP (TMS320F240PQ). I have encountered many defective controller and have isolated that this DSP is the problem: by, swapping the DSP from working controller to defective controller, and the error was resolved. However, when I tried purchasing new TMS320F240PQ IC, and installing it to the controller, my software cannot recognize or cannot start a communication.

I believe the firmware version and the code/program is different even I bought a new TMS320F240PQ component. I would like to inquire if you are able to copy/download the code/firmware/program from an existing working TMS320F240PQ and load it to a different TMS320F240PQ component? Is there a way to do this?

Hoping for your reply. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.