Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bridge inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut_Bolt_007

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, I want to make a Bridge Inverter. Can anyone give me a schematic of bridge configuration with MOSFET and optocoupler?

Thank you

you have no information on the desired properties / voltage, current, power, frequency, etc etc
you have shown no work and no effort

you have asked a question. i suggest you start google-ing
when you have something a bit more specific, help will be provided

Among the different existing inverter topologies, the full bridge or the H-bridge inverter topology is considered to be the most efficient and effective. Configuring a full bridge topology could involve too much criticality, however with the advent of full bridge driver ICs these have now become one of the simplest inverters one can build. For more information regarding this you can search on Youtube or do google.

Consider two common methods to choose from for your H-bridge inverter:

a) Send 12 VDC to H-bridge which converts it to 12 VAC, applied to 10x step-up transformer. Output is 120 VAC peak.

or

b) Boost 12 VDC to 170 VDC via DC-to-DC converter. Then H-bridge converts 170 VDC to AC.

Mosfets co-exist easier with 12V than with 170V. With filtering in the right place you can obtain sinewave output.

Status
Not open for further replies.