Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog Circuit Design

pragash

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My analog circuit design experience revolves around PCB implementation. I'm learning to implement my analog circuit onto the Integrated Circuit (IC) now. I would like to seek your guidance and help in this. Do you have any training slides or materials that you can share with me on analog circuit design in IC? I'm asking for training slides or material because it will contain practical examples, which will be very helpful in accelerating my learning.

Thank you very much.

America uses V=IR
Some EU's use U=IR
but not E=IR
ohmmmm
1715292831871.png

I cannot find the word "linear" in my question. Can you? Please don't waste my time. Don't reply to this thread so I can get some useful answers.

This is like saying, I know how to drive and repair a car, but can I get some material on how to drive and repair a train.
This is such a large subject and unless you specify some sub-topics, how can someone help? You want practical examples. But you have not specified of what. Digital Design, Digital Verification, Physical Design, Linear Analog Design, Mixed Signal Analog Design, High Speed Analog Design, Analog Layout, High Speed Layout, RF, RF Layout, Analog Verification, ESD, god knows what else...

With the vague request, the only thing I can think of is for you to join some college or some online degree courses.

This is like saying, I know how to drive and repair a car, but can I get some material on how to drive and repair a train.
This is such a large subject and unless you specify some sub-topics, how can someone help? You want practical examples. But you have not specified of what. Digital Design, Digital Verification, Physical Design, Linear Analog Design, Mixed Signal Analog Design, High Speed Analog Design, Analog Layout, High Speed Layout, RF, RF Layout, Analog Verification, ESD, god knows what else...

With the vague request, the only thing I can think of is for you to join some college or some online degree courses.
I'm asking about analog design and not digital design. I'm asking about the Analog IC Layout design.

I'm asking about analog design and not digital design. I'm asking about the Analog IC Layout design.
Analog Layout. If you want to go slow, there is the Book "Art of Analog Layout" by Alan Hastings.
For something faster, can you give information about which process node, foundry, what type of design (slow/fast, precision, timing, high speed, RF, etc) you want to implement? That might help someone to suggest resources to guide you.

foundry: IMEC,
Process: GaN/GaAs.
Circuit: LNA
Type: RF & Microwave

book is usually slow without practical examples. if you have any practical examples or training slides with practical examples, it will be helpful. eventually i want this for all the RF circuits and not only LNA./

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: