Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aiwa "Stereo Integrated Amplifier 8100": Schematics or service manual needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwarz-Brot

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Aiwa "Stereo Integrated Amplifier 8100": Schematics or service manual needed

I have one of these and would like to repair it as testing device for turntables and other vintage hifi-devices with "Din-connectors". Is there somebody out there to provide me with the requested documents? Is there possibly an equal model out there for wich service documents are easier to find?

Thank you,

Jan

Re: Aiwa "Stereo Integrated Amplifier 8100": Schematics or service manual needed

I have one of these and would like to repair it as testing device for turntables and other vintage hifi-devices with "Din-connectors". Is there somebody out there to provide me with the requested documents? Is there possibly an equal model out there for wich service documents are easier to find?

Thank you,

Jan

Hi Buddy,

Your can download the documents from the following link:
TA8100N pdf, TA8100N description, TA8100N datasheets, TA8100N view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

You can also google from many sites. G:-D:-Dd luck.

Re: Aiwa "Stereo Integrated Amplifier 8100": Schematics or service manual needed

Hello there,

I guess you got me wrong, sorry. I am not searching for some ICs and did google a lot. What I have standing around here is a complete integrated amplifier, exaktly the model pictured below,
which is build up completely discrete.

Maybe someone can help me out on the transistors? The print is not readable :(
If I had the Number of these I will probably be able to find the problem myself.

Anyways,
thank you!

Jan

I googled this image, not mine!

Did you even realize those providers do not list my requested model? Every bit of help is appreciated but this is leading nowhere. I know how to google myself, I even know where I might buy the documents - what is exactly what I am not going to do. Sony won't get a single penny from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back