Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 core in verilog and help compliling it

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegad

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I realy need help

I am building some 8051 perifericals on verilog and to test them i need a 8051 cpu core in verilog.
I looked on opencores already and most of them are in VHDL can some help me get one and compiling it for a Altera DE2? Or can some one tell me where to get some toturials on compling a microprocessor into a FPGA and puting some code on it?

Thenk so much for the help

Have you understood the complete architecture of microcontroller (Pipeplining operations, how many registers, Timers, etc)
then write seperate modules for the same and then use this modules (Call) on main module.

or visit: **broken link removed**

you can put the interface the cpu with memory blocks available in altera and then write hex code into that memory. the comtroller redas the hex code from the interfaced memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.