Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me!! I'm having a problem with using a network analyzer to test insertion loss, and I'm looking for an expert to help me with this.

threeapple

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
我有一块 PCB 板,想测试其上带状线的插入损耗。该 PCB 上没有焊接任何元件;我只是测量带状线的插入损耗。我有以下问题:(1)我听说网络分析仪的默认阻抗是50Ω,并且一般不能更改,这是正确的吗?(2)如果(1)是正确的,我的带状线的阻抗是100Ω。如果我直接连接到网络分析仪的四个端口进行测试,结果会不会因为阻抗不匹配而受到反射的影响,导致插损测量结果不佳? (3) 如果(2)也正确,且阻抗我的带状线是100Ω,但它被制造成95Ω,使其更接近50Ω,这种方法会改善测量的插入损耗值吗?“请帮助我!!谢谢!!!!

Google Translate:
I have a PCB board and would like to test the insertion loss of the stripline on it. There are no components soldered on this PCB; I'm just measuring the insertion loss of the stripline. I have the following questions: (1) I heard that the default impedance of a network analyzer is 50Ω and generally cannot be changed, is this correct? (2) If (1) is correct, the impedance of my stripline is 100Ω. If I connect directly to the four ports of the network analyzer for testing, will the results be affected by reflections due to impedance mismatch, resulting in poor insertion loss measurements? (3) If (2) is also true, and the impedance of my stripline is 100Ω, but it is made to 95Ω, making it closer to 50Ω, will this approach improve the measured insertion loss value? “Please help me!! Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back