Which type of ph sensor is compatible with PICs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakaka

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i would like to know which type of ph sensor is compatible with PIC. actually i can find any ph sensor that can interface with microcontrollers, any suggestions?

plz help, thankx

ph sensor i2c

wat about humidity sensor?? wat i found is https://www.futurlec.com/Temperature_Sensors.shtml which i dun like as it seems like using I2C to communicate with the microcontroller.

Is there any humidity sensor that is something like LM35(temperature sensor) , which the humidity is proportiional with the voltage output.....

thanx.

ph sensor circuits

If you prefer humidity sensors with output voltages proportional to humidity then go for the HIH-3610 of Honeywell ..
Here are more details:
**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

ph probe conditioning circuit

nice nice , thankx

ph sensor pic

IanP said:
To connect a pH-sensor to a PIC you need a high-impedance signal conditioning circuit ..
Here is one example:
https://damien.douxchamps.net/elec/ph_meter.php

Regards,
IanP

The schematic above claims 0.02pH acuracy while the connector used for pH probe it's a DB15 with quite high leackage current. Anyone who ever made a pH meter knows what this means...
BTW what configuration is IC1 ? Could be done without using 100M resistor ?

Last edited by a moderator:

ph sensor market

I've found another schematic for the pH sensor
**broken link removed**
In the above pdf, scroll down, and u'll find one. But i still dunno which probe can be used. The probe mention b4, is it fine??any recommends?

ph sensor conditioning circuit

any other schematics ?

ph sensor microcontroller

in local market ph probe is available but , of 4 types
1] glass type ph probe
2] ceramic type ph probe
3] ? the name
4] ? the name

then what type should i buy , so that available signal and conditioning ckt can be used.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.