Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is FETMX8MP-C SoM?

Forlinx

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FETMX8MP-C System On Module (SoM) is based on the NXP i.MX 8M Plus processor. This processor focuses on machine learning and vision, advanced multimedia, and industrial automation with high reliability.
The scalable and size-optimized i.MX 8M Plus is the perfect basis for using all the i.MX 8M Plus functions in areas where intelligent and fast processing of multimedia data is required in the smallest of spaces. Be it in the smart home (home automation), the smart city (person/traffic monitoring), Industry 4.0 (intelligent robot control, HMI) or in IoT applications (edge computing).
Feature of i.MX 8M Plus SoM
Powerful quad-core or dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A53 processor at 1.6GHz, with a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) operating at up to 2.3 TOPS.
• Built-in image signal processor (ISP) and two camera inputs to create an effective advanced vision system.
• Multimedia functions include video encoding (including h.265) and decoding, 3D/2D graphics acceleration, and multiple audio and voice functions.
• Real-time control through Cortex-M7, powerful control network by dual CAN FD and dual Gigabit Ethernet, with time sensitive networking (TSN).
• 2 USB3.0, 1 PCIe3.0, 2 SDIO3.0, 2 CAN-FD, and other high-speed communication interfaces to meet 5G network, high-definition video, dual-band WIFI, high-speed industrial Ethernet, and other applications.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back