Status
Not open for further replies.

hassanmd

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m good at programming and in electronics. my final year project is about real time implementation of modulation techniques on DSP DSK c6713 and then demodulate it by recieving in matlab through mic in.

am also interested in electronics.

please guide abt which filed to choose at MS.

You can go for Software Defined Radio. It think it will be good for you.

Would you like to share details of your project with us?

it is a deadly combination of skills!

If you can get into a subject that invloves controlling a complex systems (boards) with a microcontroller in real time, it would expand your skills. How about control systems? factories/in vehicle systems etc..

baseband comm ciruits are DSP oriented, and others RF oriented.
- b

thnks.
actually i want to ask the subjects for masters. as there are different options i.e.
control system
wireless communication
etc

i want to work with DSP + embedded. infact i didnt get any example project of my interest. i have done a few work on image processing, and speech processing.but i think it goes towards computer science and algorithm.
i built also two or three robots abt line following and object detection using SONARS.

. m seeking abt a thing which have also touch with ELECTRICAL not only abt programming and simulations.
some of my cloeagues told me that Programming is not abt engineering it is a technical thing. i have logical mindset rather than cramming type. i hate to memorize formulas.
control system is another option.

so can u help me to find out my interest.

I am very much inclined to control system. so wat usuggest. in mean time i am studying a course on Linear control sysetm at Post graduate level.

Status
Not open for further replies.