Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

western to russian semiconductor convertion table

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjpompeo

Advanced Member level 1
Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Need a western to russian semiconductor convertion table.

Regards,

Fernando

i have two, i put them on my apache, but take note that my computer is not online all the time:

**broken link removed**.

file "Russian integrated circuits crossreference" at:
**broken link removed**

nguyennam

Integrated circuits are OK, what about transistors and diodes?

Regards,

Fernando

For transistors and diodes, it is very easy to find out the equivalent devices when you got in hands the necessary datasheets.

Beside the fact that most ICs are standardized, they are different from each other only by numbering systems which are different from manufacturers, that is the reason why you can easily find out the cross reference table for ICs, and for transistors and diodes, very hard.

Don't try to rely on the cross reference tables for transistors and diodes, because in many cases, you cannot buy the equivalent devices which are picked out from the tables in your local market.

In such case if you want to know which devices can be used to replace which devices you have in hand, I can help you case by case. I believe that you can very quickly get skilled enough in this work and find out that this kind of papers for transistors and diodes is really useless.

nguyennam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back