Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welcome everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

microcon555

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Welcome to AVR Group

You can post your ideas or problems which will be discussed here briefly.

MicroCon555

Well first of all HI .I am form Bulgaria and I am using AVR controlers for my hobby at home.
Now i was made a test board for ATMEGA 16,32,644 with RS 232 comunication to the PC 5 V low-drop power ,and a sheeld wit eeprom ,LCD servo pins ant oher.
With changing crystals with the board I was made a JTAG ,but the problem is that I do not connect to the target chip.
Anybody have an idea why?

I am from indonesia and i am using AVR for my research and my hobby

hi;I've done some AVR project such as(robotic&motor controller&calcu..) ,it's my happiness to share with every one & Generosity of others that share their experience to me,

Hi,

Located in the Southwestern USA. I have used AVRs in many projects, both business and hobby. I'm looking forward to participating with this group.

Hi... I am from India.
I have started to use AVR & I'm in a phase of accumulating info about it..
Hoping to get help here...

Hello... I am from Bangladesh.
I have started to use AVR & made some little projects & I'm in a phase of accumulating info about it..
Hoping to get help here...

how can i impliment RTOS in avr micro controller....can use ucosii with avr?

hi,
i m from india.. completed my BE and doing job...

AVR is my subject of interest and i do small project with this... by this i can improve my knowledge and get some fun..

this forum is the best thing in INTERNET ever for me...

Hi friends
I'm from India.

I have worked with some micro-controller families & now ported to the AVR.
So like to share & also learn from this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back