Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to learn chip level repairing (which course should I start with - LCD/LED, phone, or laptop repair)?

novicelearner

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Want to learn chip level repairing (planning to go to India) which course should be the first: LCD/LED, laptop repair or phone repair (all at chip level).

Have a very basic (20%) understanding of components (at concept level), but never worked on a board with a multimeter.

Please advise which is the first course that I should consider enrolling.

Best,
Vijay

1)Laptop 2)Phone 3)LCD/LED I think this order will be fine. Laptop repair at the chip level typically involves a broader range of components and circuits compared to phone repair or LCD/LED repair. This can give you a comprehensive understanding of various electronic principles and techniques.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back