Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Very low current adjustable current regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

btamxx

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I've searched here but this problem apparently is a little too unique. It seems everyone want current ranges in the higher amperage. :sad:
I am making a colloidal silver generator and I need a low current regulator to handle a current range from 1 ma to 20ma. I looked into the LM317 and bought the parts but then looked at the data sheet and discovered that it requires a minimum of 10ma load to operate. I thought about putting a resistor from Vout to ground to maintain the minimum current requirement. This would be on the regulator side of the load resister.

So after more looking I found the L200 but the datasheet does not show a minimum current requirement. Can anyone help me get this worked out?

Thanks a lot.
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back