Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VDC symbol (analog library) is not appear in cadence Virtuoso

im_pam

Member level 3
Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

i am using Cadence virtuoso 6.1.7.64b. when i am trying to add instance in my schematic design from Library : analoglib and cell:vdc, i am not able to see its symbol . However when i select "spectre" option instead of "symbol" from "View" then only i am able to view it. Rest all the cells in analog lib are visible. can you please help me to get "VDC" symbol back.

Thank you

Lowercase "vdc"?

Sometimes libraries symlink symbol to spectre. Sometimes tar -z fails to reestablish symlinks in archives.

But too maybe someone has filesystem permissions they don't deserve and just made a little mess.

Size this is a vendor ref lib, you should just reinstall legit version whenever it looks messed up. Should be no writing at all by users.

Than you for the response .Yes lowecase vdc
Earlier i was shown there but don't know what has happened. Now symbol is available only for "spectre" view.

I didn't get the last line. what is vender ref lib

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back