Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using TMS320C5510 for digital image processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungpro888

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tms320c5510

My name is Hung. i am working on my project about Using TMS320C5510 for super resolution image processing but i do not know a way to do that. in my think, i write some algorithms for code composer studio (ccs) software then compile hex code and give into TMS320C5510 DSK. Next i use this kit to interface with my computer through usb. a set of low resolution images are give into this kit through line-in path and line-out path of dsk give into my computer to display super resolution image.

Follow you, is my thinks true?do you have any material presenting about problem that using TMS320C5510 kit for super resolution image processing clearly?help me, please.

if i do not use ccs software, instead i use matlab software, i can simulink super resolution image by TMS320C5510 kit?

i hope to hearing from you.

best wishes
Nguyen Van Hung

hey which algorithm hav u used for super resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back