Not open for further replies.

ze_dib

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Using pSpice demo 10.0, I would like to use the output of one simulation as a stimulus for another one.

I tried to export waveform by using the File/export/stimulus_file. As far as i can see, it worked.
Now I try to use this file on another simulation schematic. I set a source as VPWL_file and specified the stimulus file I exported previously.

Launching simulator, It generate an error message below :

What did I get wrong, or what didi I miss ?

Here is the stimulus file I use :

Added after 50 minutes:

Hi again,

I found what was wrong : In the stimulus file, three line are to be remove : lines 13, 14 & 15

When this is done, the simulation run fine.

Anybody know why we must remove those file, or if there is a way (or an option I miss) to remove them when exporting the file ?

Regards,

Ze_DIB

Hi every one, this post is one of the most oldest post in this forum , but nobody answered the author clearly, actually I have faced with exactly the same problem , dose any body no about removing those three line in order to working correctly this type of commands??? and is any other way to do same thing? Also if somebody knows how to do the same thing like this via H-spice please guide me... Thanks in advance
best Regards,
Rasoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…