Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB PIC PGM of 'Robokits India'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucsam

Advanced Member level 4
Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I recently brought a PIC USB PGM from www.robkits.co.in but the company didn't dispatch me any programing software. Is anybody here known about the programing software of Robokits India? I tried to contact the company but they are not replying. I brings a negative effect to the customer. If anybody of have the link to the programmer, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

It looks so much like a Pickit2 clone, though its hard to know if its programmed with Microchips software.

I would connect it up to your PC and see if its recognised in MPlab, Programmer drop down menu.

You do not have to connect up a target chip, just plug it into the usb port and select 'programmer - PK2'
If it sees it ok you should get these messages in Mplab
Initializing PICkit 2 version 0.0.3.63
Found PICkit 2 - Operating System Version 2.32.0

You could also dowload the stand alone PK2 program V2.61 from here **broken link removed**

Reactions: ucsam

ucsam

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.