Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent: please explain ckt

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak007

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

could anybody explain the working of each and every component of the circuit? it is for my college project. please help.

The simple amplifier has three NPN transistors as common-emitter types with bias and negative feedback provided by the resistors from collector to base.

What else do you need to know?

Go to http://www.talkingelectronics.com/te_interactive_index.html
and look in the index of circuits for Hearing Aid. You will find this simple circuit and an explanation about it.

thank you mr.audioguru. but can you please be more technical.the talking electronics site also didn't explain very well. i am a beginner.i am presenting this circuit as a project in my college. i have to prepare a documentation which explains each and every component. for example say transistor configuration used and why that particular config. is used, gain of each stage (approximately) like that. in viva voce they are going to shoot me with questions. so, please help me with this circuit as much as you can.

thanku once again for your reply.

warm regards,
deepak007

You need to learn about transistors and transistor amplifiers to know what each part does and why that particular configuation was used.

Your college and text books should have taught you.

Look in Google at Common Emitter Transistor Amplifier Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back