Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Updated Potential

Rushmita

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am doing a simulation in CST ESPIC solver, and I am trying to find out the potential change on the surface of the dielectric due to the accumulation of charge. I used post-processing templates to find out the potential. But the potential does not change it remains the same irrespective of how much charge gets accumulated

Verify that your simulation has reached convergence. Convergence in electromagnetic simulations means that the solution is stable, and further iterations do not significantly change the results. If your simulation hasn't converged, you may need to refine your settings or reduce the convergence criteria.

Verify that your simulation has reached convergence. Convergence in electromagnetic simulations means that the solution is stable, and further iterations do not significantly change the results. If your simulation hasn't converged, you may need to refine your settings or reduce the convergence criteria.
how to check convergence in ES pic solver?

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back