Status
Not open for further replies.

Duraid

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to write a code for a PIC32MX534F064H to transmit a CAN message continuously every 10ms.
I am using MPLAB Harmony to get things setup like the timing which is set to 250Kbps. I am trying to make use of the MPLAB Harmony generated CAN1_MessageTransmit function to send the CAN message but so far I haven't been able to get it to work.

What I am trying to Transmit is an Extended CAN Message with the details mentioned below:

ID: F004

Data Length: 8 Bytes

Data: FF FF FF 90 33 FF FF FF

I am monitoring the output using a CANBUS analyzer and haven't been able to pickup any transmission, at the same time I'm monitoring the CAN1_MessageTransmit function return to see if it is True of False in case there is an error and it has always been False.

I have attached the main.c code and the code generated by MPLAB Harmony for the CAN functions to show what I have setup.

So far I have no clue of what I am missing/doing wrong, so I whish someone could shed some light on the culprit.

Thanks in Advance

Duraid

Attachments

• main.c.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Harmony Generated Code plib_can1.c.txt
    22.9 KB · Views: 176

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…