[SOLVED] Triangular waveform problem (Multisim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAAASD

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,View attachment triangular_waveform.zip
when i make transient analysis to check the output which was expected to be a triangular waveform
but i got no thing !!
please have a look on the simulation file, attached below.
Thanks in Advance

Originally Posted by crutschow
There is no attachment.
On first line
Hi Maaasd
Try to add your attachment as a picture ! it means take a picture from your circuit ! ( i don't use the multisim hence you'd better to add it's picture here ! )
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

@goldsmith
here you are

Attachments

• Triangular waveform.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 122

but i got no thing !!

1.) What does this mean? Nothing? It`s hard to comment on this.
2.) It is not easy to read your drawing. It would be a good idea to rearrange parts and connecting lines.

Try increasing R1 to 10k and reducing C1 to 0.1uF (increase the input impedance while maintaining the same time constant).
Try increasing R2 to 10k and changing R3 to 7k.
Reduce V1 to 0V (connect the U1 minus input to ground).

With those changes I got the simulation to work with LM324 op amps (I don't know what a 3288RT is) with a waveform period of about 3ms.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAAASD

MAAASD

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi again
but i got no thing !!
Your circuit amazed me really ! do you know that how to make a simultaneous supply??!! see below , please . i've showed something in your circuit ! something with red lines !!! do you know difference between minus supply and positive supply ?
For my opinion you should improve your supply( simultaneous !! ) ! and then you should draw each circuit with high value of precision and with enough patience ! what your circuit is confusing ? why such lines ?!

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

- - - Updated - - -

Updated :
I saw you've marked it as -10 volts ! but why such a behavior ? it is confusing ! and hardly i could see the minus sign .

Well , now try to redraw your circuit ! then we can judge about it !
By the way can you show us what you've took from out put ?
and another point is how you've selected values of that circuit ? randomly ? hat circuit has a formula . a standard formula which created some red boundaries . that if you obey them it will work as well . you can find it's formula everywhere in the google !

Reactions: MAAASD

MAAASD

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

it was (-10v) but i've changed it as you suggested
(both are equivalent)
and sure i've not chosen the values randomly

@all thanks
the problem was in the op-amp
i've changed it , now the circuit is acting nice
you can check it again

Attachments

• Triangular waveform.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…