Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

to extract a paricular interval of signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyapc

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I have a ecg signal and i want only the first sample, ie from 0 to 1000hz, Can anyone please tell how can i get it. And also a want to take the average of all the samples of this signal in order to analyse . i have attached the signal text. its urgent.

Attachments

• ECG_60_WRT_RR_30.txt
    37.6 KB · Views: 56

if you want to take the part in frequency domain first you would have to take the Fourier Transform if it, and than take only the interval between 0 and 1kHZ. for the average, again after taking the Fourier Transform, you can take the average. all these you can do in matlab, it has the necessary functions in itself; the FT and the averaging, and also others if you need.

if you want to take the part in frequency domain first you would have to take the Fourier Transform if it, and than take only the interval between 0 and 1kHZ. for the average, again after taking the Fourier Transform, you can take the average. all these you can do in matlab, it has the necessary functions in itself; the FT and the averaging, and also others if you need.
m doing analysis in wavelet . will working with ft be helpfull

as far as I understood you want to extract a frequency from a signal given in time domain, so what you have to do is to go to the frequency domain by FT and than you can take the interval you want, and also same for the average problem. so the only way to do that is the FT, so you have to use it. but I don't know how to use it in wavelet

m doing analysis in wavelet . will working with ft be helpfull

Is it possible to plot only a range of that frequency, i mean from 1 to 1khz without using fft.

---------- Post added at 07:09 ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 ----------

as far as I understood you want to extract a frequency from a signal given in time domain, so what you have to do is to go to the frequency domain by FT and than you can take the interval you want, and also same for the average problem. so the only way to do that is the FT, so you have to use it. but I don't know how to use it in wavelet
k thank you. ill try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back