Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the modulation PSK ''another method''

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprince94

Junior Member level 1
Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I know that we can do the modulation PSK by different functions, and that gives the same solution, But I wanna do it by a specific method,

I have the phrase (‘Travaux Pratiques de Codage du Canal du Master 2’) I code it using CRC, I have used the following methode
Z=double('Travaux Pratiques de Codage du Canal du Master 2'); %the conversion of car
Binairy =dec2bin(Z,8);
Binairy1=reshape(Binairy',6,64);
r=3;
g=[1 0 1 1]; %the polynaile d(d)= D3 + D + 1
Dru=[double(Binairy1) zeros(6,r)];
for i=1:6
[Q,R(i,:)] = deconv(Dru(i,:),g); %division polynomial
R(i,:)=abs(rem(R(i,:),2)); %the remain
end
c=[Binairy1 R:),size(R,2)-r+1:size(R,2))]; % the code found
R2=reshape(R,1,402);

Now I want to do the modulation for that code ‘c’ using the PSK, and under the sampling 4,
I mean that how can I transmit every triplet of bits by 4 samples, equals to the complex symbol ejkpi/8 with k {1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15}

Thank you so much

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

For example to understand better and to precise where is my problem exactly

We start programming the mapping of bits, and that given by a table of 8 symbols by.

gray_table=sqrt(3)*[exp(j*pi/8);exp(j*3*pi/8);exp(j*7*pi);exp(j*5*pi/8);exp(j*13*pi/8);exp(j*9*pi/8);exp(j*11*pi/8)];

Now if we want to take the table of the bites transmitted which is ‘c’, we can read those bites by three, making the decimal values corresponding to those bites which will help us to find the address of each one in the table built,

A1=Bits(1:3:length(c));
A2=Bits(2:3:length(c));
A3=Bits(3:3:length(c));

S=gray_table(4*A1+2*A2+A3+1);

But now How can we implement that method on our code ??

Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back