Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The EGS002 Inverter Board Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samarko

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please I want to start an H-Bridge inverter project using the ESG002 sine wave inverter board.
My problem is, on the EGS002 manual or datasheet, they have indicated 400v which is connected to the drains of the high side, and the 12v terminal from the EGS002 board connected to the fan.
Now I am using only a 12v battery as my DC power source.
How do I connect the 12v battery to the drains without the 400v as indicated on the datasheet?
Please help. I don't have my personal circuit. I want to use the circuit diagram in the datasheet.

The output stage doesn't care if the bus voltage is 400 or 12 V. Voltage feedback divider should be adapted to the low output voltage. There's a low voltage input low frequency transformer application in the EG8010 datasheet, please review.
--- Updated ---

You can try with 5 to 10k resistor in parallel to R19 (200k).

1662639124360.png

Last edited:

Thank you very much for your reply. It is very helpful.
My confusion however lies with the third vertical line which has the 400v supply.
In my case, I want to use the 12v battery supply, and I want to know if I can ignore the 400v supply to the drain of the high side and rather connect my 12v supply instead to the drain?
Thank you

I want to use the 12v battery supply, and I want to know if I can ignore the 400v supply to the drain of the high side and rather connect my 12v supply instead to the drain?
There's a chance that the circuitry will provide a path for unwanted current flow (short circuit) through the same 12V source, although such a path doesn't happen when you have separate power sources.

It's a good idea to use a separate 12V battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.