Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Splitting EEG Data into Bands - BCI

Status
Not open for further replies.

mznm

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am new to MATLAB and I am doing a Brain Computer Interfacing project for my final year.

The situation I am in now is that I have an EEG Data in (.mat file) and load it into matlab command window.
I have the range of bands for Alpha,Beta,Delta and Gamma in (.m file) for each of them(using Low and Band Pass Filter)..

I am wondering how could I call this (.m file) into command window, so that I could pass my data (.mat file) into it and analyse it to find the tasks present according to the bands I pass the data to ?

Sorry if the question I post is not clear. I need to make my system organised, so I could call functions easily when I have a lot of data to analyse soon.

I appreciate any help or guidance. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back