Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Some questions regarding Level shifter, Opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekaran.raman

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Level shifter

Can u tell me, level shifter circuit is essential in diffrential amplifier because of there is no ______________ in the circuit

And same Question for Opamp,...

And just can you diffrentiate that Leve Shifter in opamp and diff. amp.[/b]

Level shifter

Can u explain ur question little more.
wat do u mean by level shffter?

differential amp is used to amplify the difference of the two signals applied at the two input terminals.
differential amp is the first stage to opamp. so f u mean by level shifting as signal boosting than there is no difference.

Re: Level shifter

thanks for replying me dude,..
I think "level shifter" circuit doing, shifting the level of signal with refernce to the ground or zero point,... because if it is AC amplifier definitely chance of presenting the DC signals also. At that time we required to shift the signal to Zero Level,...

example : Voltage doubler circuit or trippler or multiplier circuits in that, function of capacitor is to shifting the level of signal from refernce point ,..

please find whether is it correct or not,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back