Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software Blinks and IP Address Issues with 192.168.0.1

sofiasovel

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I’m facing a problem where my software application frequently blinks or crashes when connected to the network via the IP address 192.168.0.1. The issue seems to occur when the software tries to communicate with devices on this IP range. I’ve checked the network settings and ensured that the IP address is correctly assigned, but the problem persists. can anyone gave me suggestions to solve my issue .Thank you

192.168.0.1 is often the routers reserved IP address, if you are using other devices at that address I would anticipate problems. Can you confirm the routers IP address isn't 192.168.0.1 please.

Brian.

Hi,

I agree with Brian.

Try a "PING 192.168.0.1" from a computer in the same network while your device is powered down, to check whether a second device with identical address is available.

Klaus

Hi,
thank u for responding to me,I’m facing a problem where my software application frequently blinks or crashes when connected to the network via the IP address 192.168.0.1. The issue seems to occur when the software tries to communicate with devices on this IP range.

You tell us nothing about what the application is or what it does and what IP addresses you are actually using. We need more information to help you.
Tell us what the application is,
what exactly is it doing when the crash occurs?,
what crashes, the application or the whole network?
what IP addresses are being used on your network? (there will be a tool to find this in your OS or router configuration)

Frequently, problems like this can be traced to duplicate IP addresses being used or there being two DHCP servers on the same network but we can't see your configuration so you will have to tell us what it is.

Brian.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: