Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulation of qpsk system - signal pass thru an FIR filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhs9

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi there,

i had mentioned earlier that i had done a tx n rx system simulatin qpsk system. i got the BER curve perfectly. my next task was to have the qpsk signal pass thru an FIR filter. I did that as well. and as expected the signal underwent distortion.

now i have been asked to the following task,

1. i should generate h(n), which is the impulse response. i have to generate 6 coefficients. i know to do that but i'm asked to generate them with variances of 1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6.
i should also be normalised such that summation Hi square = 1.

2. i have to then convolute it with the input signal x(n).

3. then for every 500 samples i have to change the coefficients, should do this 30 times.

4. finally from the h(n) coefficients i should try and get bak the original signal.

coul some1 plz plz plz help with the following tasks listed above.. i would be greatful.

thank you.

regards,
shubro

Status
Not open for further replies.